There’s a world of choice when it comes to selecting the indoor display that’s right for your business.
It’s easy to be tempted by the cheap price of a low-bright, domestic screen you can order online. But will it last? Is it compatible with your preferred software solution? Will the warranty be supported? Most important, will your customers actually be able to read it?
In the end, you get what you pay for.
Because the display is the focal point of your network, this is where the customer interacts with your business, it is important to ensure the screen you choose is the right fit. You need to know it is always working and always ready to engage viewers.
Accordingly, a display needs to:
- be bright enough to easily read
- have a warranty that supports 16/7 or 24/7 commercial use
- have controls that allow each screen to be monitored remotely
- be built to a high standard with appropriate safety approvals
As you can see, there are a number of decisions that need to be made when choosing a display, and we’re here to help guide you through that process. To get the discussion going, we’ll need to know a few things.
- Will the display be facing indoors or outside?
- If outside, is it in a sun-drenched or high-bright area?
- What sort of mounting will you need – wall, ceiling poles, or other?
- Do you require shop-fitting to house the display?
- Do you plan on running 4K or UHD media files?
Fortunately, we’ve done a lot of the hard work matching screens to specific use cases and are experienced system integration partners for brands like Samsung and Philips, companies whose displays are fit for purpose and ready to carry the load in a busy, commercial environment.
Your business needs are unique and because of that we’ll work with you to find the right product to suit the use-case: inwards or outwards facing, standard or high-bright conditions, portrait or landscape, standard, high or 4k definition.
Learn more about which indoor display is right for you. Call or email us today and let us help pull all the moving parts into a proven and reliable digital signage solution to meet your specific needs.