The flexibility and scale of an LED wall is impressive. They can fit nearly any space, wrapping around corners and curves to engage the most jaded customer. But before you get busy with a tape measure, there are a few things to consider before ordering an LED display.
How large and what shape should the display be? Will you need new shop-fitting, power and data to support the display. Will it require custom-made content?
There’s plenty to think about.
Because an LED display is an impressive way to showcase your business to customers, it is important to ensure the panels you choose will work in the space you have in mind. You need to know the video wall is always working and always ready to engage viewers.
Accordingly, a display needs to:
- have a dedicated power supply
- have suitable pixel-pitch for easy engagement
- have a warranty that supports 16/7 or 24/7 commercial use
- have a device that distributes content to the correct panels in your display
As you can see, there are a number of decisions that need to be made when choosing an LED display, and we’re here to help guide you through that process. To get the discussion going, we’ll need to know a few things.
- Will the display wall be inward or outwards facing?
- How close will customers stand to view the display?
- Is power and data already available?
- Do you plan on running 4K or UHD media files?
- Do you require shop-fitting to house the displays?
Fortunately, we’ve done a lot of the hard work matching LED displays to specific use cases and are experienced system integration partners for brands like Samsung and Absen, companies whose displays are fit for purpose and ready to carry the load in a busy, commercial environment.
Your business needs are unique and because of that we’ll work with you to find the right product to suit the use-case: inwards or outwards facing, standard or high-bright conditions, portrait or landscape, standard, high or 4k definition.
Learn more about getting the right LED display for your company. Call or email us today and let us help pull all the moving parts into a proven and reliable digital signage solution to meet your specific needs.