Coordinating with project managers and installation teams, datmedia presented three models of digital signage displays to address different circumstances. At many stores, customers begin their ALDI experience with a free-standing outdoor display. Some stores have outdoor facing displays, while others have wall mounted indoor displays.
Digital signage displays are connected to datmedia’s Laqorr Content Management System which permits ALDI to achieve complex scheduling requirements across their entire network.
- Use digital content to connect with customers
- Support Special Buys and Super Saver catalogue campaigns
- Remotely update content on a nationwide network of displays
- Schedule content nationally and/or daypart by state, region or location
- Enhance the checkout experience with an audio queuing system
Over 550 digital screens have completely transformed the time and cost of manual poster updates at ALDI
ALDI can now send combinations of digital content nationwide or isolate a single display for targeted messaging like trading hours.
Their queuing system enhances the checkout experience by providing greater clarity for customers and team members alike.
has led to a digital transformation that improves customer awareness
and customer experience. It’s Good. Different.