Having a great display with great content is key to a great digital signage network, but unless you’re connected to a robust and easy-to-use content management system (CMS) you’re inviting trouble.
The CMS is the brains of your network, and you need to be able to rely on it. You need to know it’s capable of performing complex scheduling tasks and never send the wrong media file to the wrong screen. You also need a CMS that’s easy to use when loading content, creating playlists, assigning users and running reports.
As you can see, there’s a lot to think about when choosing the right content management system.
A CMS needs to:
- be run at scale yet be nimble enough for small business use cases
- be platform agnostic and cloud-based for centralised control from any location
- have secure browser communications with an authenticated, encrypted server
- be capable of complex scheduling while also being easy to use
Laqorr does all that, and more. It’s built for enterprise but agile enough for the smallest business. It’s cloud-based so there are no servers or software to install. Laqorr uses SSL security over all browser communication. It’s role based and it’s compatible with all major platforms.
We’re here to help guide you through the decision making process when deciding on the right CMS for your business. To get the discussion going, we’ll need to know a few things.
- Do you plan to run 4K or UHD media files?
- How many players will be connected to your CMS
- Do you have strict security and firewall restrictions in place?
- Will you be using standard or bespoke resolution screens?
Fortunately, we’ve done a lot of the hard work developing a content management system that is built for digital signage. Laqorr is ready to carry the load in a busy, commercial environment.
Your business needs are unique and therefore we will work with you to make sure Laqorr is the right kind of CMS for your organisation. Call or email us today and let us help pull all the moving parts into a proven and reliable digital solution to meet your specific needs.