Impress your customers with the scale and clarity of a video wall. While having a cinema-sized screen in your business is an enticing prospect, there are a few things to consider before ordering popcorn for prospective viewers.
Sometimes big is too big, so will your customers be able to comfortably appreciate your content? How large and what shape should the display be? Will you need custom-made content for the display? Can power and data be run to the video wall?
There’s a lot to think about.
Because a video wall is an impressive way to showcase your business to customers, it is important to ensure the screens you choose are the right fit. You need to know the video wall is always working and always ready to engage viewers.
Accordingly, a display needs to:
- be bright enough to be easily read
- have a warranty that supports 16/7 or 24/7 commercial use
- have a device that distributes content to the correct panels in your display
- have controls that allow each screen to be monitored remotely
As you can see, there are a number of decisions that need to be made when choosing an outdoor display, and we’re here to help guide you through that process. To get the discussion going, we’ll need to know a few things.
- Will the video wall be inward or outwards facing?
- Is it in a sun-drenched or high-bright area?
- Is power and data already available?
- Do you plan on running 4K or UHD media files?
- Do you require shop-fitting to house the displays?
Fortunately, we’ve done a lot of the hard work matching screens to specific use cases and are experienced system integration partners for brands like Samsung and Philips, companies whose displays are fit for purpose and ready to carry the load in a busy, commercial environment.
Your business needs are unique and because of that we’ll work with you to find the right product to suit the use-case: inwards or outwards facing, standard or high-bright conditions, portrait or landscape, standard, high or 4k definition.
Learn more about getting the right video wall display for your company. Call or email us today and let us help pull all the moving parts into a proven and reliable digital signage solution to meet your specific needs.